Today we are happy to announce that one of the most requested feature from our advertisers has been finally implemented. When we say we listen to our clients, we mean it. One of the most requested feature from our advertisers was support of 3rd party tags. Today we have fully integrated the said feature in our system.
Without further ado, if you are interested in running 3rd party tags, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org containing your Tags, URL/s, and Creative/s. We will let you know how to proceed from there, in order to have your account enabled for 3rd party tags.
Besides 3rd Party Tags we also made the following changes:
- Added support for 468×60 Creatives. Our system will now accept 468×60 sized creatives.
- Added refresh button for refreshing campaign data.
- Added another server strictly for the user interface. This should greatly increase stability and speed of the platform.
- Added search support for the “site id” column in the “Add/Edit Creatives” menu.
- Increased user session length.
Also we managed to fix the following bugs:
- Fixed a bug where certain image types weren’t uploading properly onto the system.
- Fixed a bug where certain image types weren’t previewing properly.
- Fixed bug where you weren’t able to add new placements to an existing campaign at certain instances.
- Fixed intermittent bug where a 404 error would occur when changing frequency cap.
If you have any other requests, feel free to get in touch from here, we will give our best to make it happen.